Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thankful Thursday




1. I'm thankful for my wonderful parents who strived to raise me according to God's word, and knowing God's word. Who showed me what it is to have a sincere relationship with Christ, and who still are there ready to share my burdens and offer wisdom, or a helping hand whenever it's needed.

2. I'm thankful for my two kitty friends, Dexter, and Cedric. Their quiet presence is such a part of our family. My kids love them, and so do I!

3. I'm thankful for our little house. I truly believe that God brought us to it. It's small, and not fancy, but it's warm and cozy, and it's got a perfect backyard! I've brought both my babies home to this house, and I get very sentimental at the thought of ever leaving it.

4. I'm thankful for my husband. He is such a good daddy! The kids adore him, and he adores them. He is an involved daddy. He plays with them every night and always helps clean them up after dinner, and give baths, and get them ready for bed. He watches them willingly whenever I need to do something, or I have choir practice or another activity.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My hubby is a good daddy too! It's so wonderful to watch him with our daughter. Thanks for sharing your blessings!

Anonymous said...

You are blessed. Godly parents allow you to begin the spiritual journey early. Much is required to whom much is given.

Thanks again for praying for me. This morning I posted an update on my valley to mountain journey.

Leah said...

I like reading what you're thankful Melissa. It's so easy to be caught up in the "I wants" "I wish I had" etc and it's easy to overlook the really important stuff. KUDOS to you!