Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thankful Thursday


1. I'm thankful for my little mommy's boy, Kyle! He's such a daring rambunctious little guy. He loves cars and trucks and any other motored vehicle. Some days he has so much energy he just runs back and forth in between the living room and the kitchen, not for any reason except that he thinks running is fun. He likes to sit on my lap when I'm typing on the computer, and he has to give mommy, daddy, and Megan goodnight kisses before going to bed. Whenever either Tom or I get home after being gone a few hours he greets us in the most excited voice, "Hi Mama!", or "Hi Dada!"
Snuggling with his lovies. His blankie and his little blue bear were both gifts from his Grandma.

Looking at his favorite book. Anytime someone suggests reading stories he automatically grabs this book, and don't even think about not reading it because he would be devastated.

Kyle thought this baby snake was such a fun toy! Megan, on the other hand, wouldn't even touch it!

Kyle is such a typical boy. He loves all the normal boy stuff : Cars, balls, snakes, getting dirty, being rough and tumble, etc.


2. I'm thankful for my Bible study group at church. What a blessing it is to study God's word and to have kindred spirits to share what I've learned.


3. I'm thankful for my handy husband who is able to fix just about anything and everything. That is such a valuable trait!

4. I'm thankful for the hand-me-down couches that my parents gave us to replace our really OLD hand-me-down couches that we had previously!

5. I'm thankful I was able to get save my pictures before my computer went haywire.

4 comments:

Claire Kennedy said...

Very nice blog. We have enjoyed it.

God Bless,
Claire Kennedy

Denise said...

Be blessed sweet one.

Unknown said...

What a great list!! Thanks for sharing the pics - visual folks like that! Have a blessed weekend.

eph2810 said...

Your little Kyle sounds like he fun to be around :)...I am not sure that I would have touched the baby-snake. He is brave.
Having kindred spirits in a Bible study is awesome.
It is wonderful to have a handy-man of a husband :)

Thank you so much for sharing your thankful heart with us this week.

Blessings to you and yours.