Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What a very fitting day to participate in Thankful Thursday! I definitely have lots to be thankful for!
1. I am thankful for a husband who is willing to apologize when he knows he's done something wrong. Saying sorry takes quite a bit of humility. I am so blessed to be married to him!
2. I am thankful to have in-laws that I look forward to spending time with. We will be with my husband's large family today. I know both the food and the company are going to be great!
3. I am thankful that Hemi's accidents are becoming few and far between.
4. I am thankful for my neighbor, Heather, and her 5 children. Such a sweet family they are! We got together on Tuesday and decorated cookies. That was lots of fun!
5. I am thankful the venison filling my freezer.
6. I am thankful for the warmer weather we had yesterday which gave me the chance to take the kids and Hemi to the park. I am also thankful for my SIL, Holly, and her boyfriend, Scott, who came a long. We had such a nice time! I know it won't be long before all the days become too cold to be outside, so it's nice to get some fresh air while we still can. Oh, and Megan kept saying we were going to the 'parking lot'. LOL!
7. I am thankful that my life is filled with people whom I love, and whom love me. It makes me think of this verse from proverbs. . . Proverbs 15:17 Better a meal of vegetables where there is love than a fattened calf with hatred. We are not rich by any means, but we are rich in love and that is far better!
To read others Thankful Thursday, visit Laurel Wreath's Reflections.