Calling all mama bloggers! I need your help! So, to bribe you into helping me I'm going to host a contest...AND... a giveaway! This is a first for me and my blog and I have to admit I'm fighting my fears of this attempt ending in failure. Please help spread the word to make this a success. (I'm not ashamed to do a little begging...)
Why do I need your help?
I'm planning a baby shower for my sweet sister-in-law, and I am looking for something to read at the shower. I want something unique and creative... something that provokes our thoughts and emotions about mothering and motherhood. It can be something that lends itself to tears, or laughter. I want it to be something that people will talk about even after they leave, and something she will remember and treasure for years to come.
The rules of participation:
1. Write something... anything... about the topic of motherhood, and what it means to be a mom. (preferably something original to you.)
2. Place a link to this contest page in your post.
3. Leave your post link in Mister Linky.
4. Contest begins today, and ends April 14th.
1. I will give a 10.00 Borders gift card to the blogger whose post I choose to read.
2. I will give a 10.00 Borders gift card to a participant chosen at random.
3. I will highlight my favorites on my blog throughout the duration of the contest.
( I may add additional prizes based on the number of participants.)
Thank you to all who participate!!!