Thursday, October 1, 2009

Comforting Autumn Recipe

In my effort to save every little penny anywhere possible, we have yet to turn our heat on. The kids and I are bundling up, and yesterday I decided to do a little baking in order to have our oven on to warm up our house a bit. I found this delicious peanut butter muffin recipe and gave it a try. They turned out very good! Definitely a recipe I'll make again.


Topping

Cream the Following

Dry Ingredients

  1. Mix Together Topping Ingredients.
  2. Cream together shortening, peanut butter, and brown sugar.
  3. Mix the dry ingredients, flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
  4. Add alternately to creamed mixture 1 cup of milk and the mixed dry ingredients.
  5. Fill baking cups about 1/2 to 3/4's full.
  6. Sprinkle topping on each cupcake.
  7. Bake at 375 for 18 - 20 minutes.

No comments: