Saturday, February 9, 2008

Preschool Valentine's Day Party


Megan's preschool class is having a Valentine's party. They sent a note home and asked that every child bring in 18 Valentine's.


As a kid, I remember always so badly wanting the valentine's with the lollipops or some kind of candy attached, but being the 4th of 5 children, my parents never were able to spend extra on the 'fancy' valentine's. So I'm fulfilling my childhood dream through my daughter. I got her cute little precious moments valentine's and to each one we taped a fruit roll-up. I totally would have gone for the lollipops, but they request that we don't send in candy. I hope they don't think fruit roll-ups are too candyish. Oh well, each mom will have to decide on her own if she wants her child to eat it. I know I don't mind if Megan has them once in a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kaci had a snow day last Wed. so I guess they will have their party tomorrow when the go back from break. I did lollies. hehe