Friday, October 14, 2011

Beautiful Growing Baby!






My beautiful little boy is growing perfectly! I am in the middle of week 20!  For those of you who don't know, that is the HALFWAY point!!!!! I can't believe we are halfway there!  And as I think of the crazy schedule between now and then with holidays and birthdays, I know the last half of this pregnancy is going to fly!  Before we know it, March will be here, and so will our little Brycen James!  <--did you catch that?!  That is the name we have chosen for our little one!  We will call him Bryce for short.  I love it!

Today I went shopping for our little guy!  I bought a few adorable little onesies on clearance at The Children's Place for next summer/fall.    Shopping for babies is very fun, I have to admit!  And since I don't expect any kind of shower, I will get to shop quite a bit this time around!  I am taking it as a personal challenge of mine to find infant gear and clothing at good prices.  We already purchased a set of matching Graco baby equipment on craigslist for an excellent price.  That was an answer to prayer!  Now we've got all the other little detail things... crib sheets, pacifiers, bottle nipples, burp cloths, clothing, etc to shop for.  Little by little, I will get it done. :-)  and I will enjoy ever minute of it!

No comments: