Saturday, December 26, 2009

I Love My Family!


 Kyle woke up at 3:30 a.m. on christmas morning and asked me if it was mornin'time.
He was just so excited to open presents. 


I kept the wrapped presents in our bedroom away from the childrens curious little fingers.  However one day while I was doing some Christmas baking Kyle came into the kitchen and said, "Mom, I think a ghost opened one of your presents."  I said "Are you sure it was a ghost?".  With a very guilty face he replied, "yes, I think it must have been a ghost."   
 
 
When Caleb was given gifts to open he first decided that stacking the boxes like blocks would be more fun.  LOL!  We had to convince him to open them, but when he figured out what to do, he really got into tearing the paper.


 
We aren't doing the "Santa Clause Thing" with my kids.  Instead if we watch a santa movie or hear a santa story we tell them that Santa is just a fun story and not true.  However, they get inundated with the 'Santa is real' thing at school and Megan especially is getting mixed up.  A couple weeks ago Megan and I were on our way home from church and we saw a deer get hit by a snowplow truck.  Megan looked at me with questioning in her eyes and said "They are supposed to fly, mom?!".
 
I just had to post this great picture of my husband!  We've had such a wonderful Christmas this year!  I love him! :)




3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sounds wonderful - cute photos!

Karen said...

Your 3 little cuties are precious...

Janna said...

It looks like a wonderful Christmas. Yes, too bad the deer could not fly away.

3:30? oy!!!