Friday, January 29, 2010

Good News and Bad News

 Well, the good news is that I've been faithful about getting up every morning at 6 a.m. to exercise and spend time in God's word.   The bad news is I have been very unfaithful about blogging about it! Okay, well I'm going to blame this on my transplant.  I have so much energy to do other things these days and sitting at my computer just doesn't hold the same appeal that it used to when I didn't have the energy to do much else.  I would rather be cleaning, making my house look cute, spending time playing with my kids, snuggling with my husband, knitting, making cards, baking, reading, gardening, exercising, singing, etc, etc, etc. . .   Life is so good!  Not that it's always easy, but God is giving me so much joy in everyday things and everyday relationships.  

Tonight, however, I have set a goal of completing a couple of blog posts covering the first two chapters in Love & Respect and what God is teaching me these days. With that said, off I go to work on it. . .

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Your joy is infectious! Praise the Lord for He is good!

Hazel said...

Exercising will make you stronger and give you even more energy!